Saturday, January 2, 2010

Best 10 Blogs of 2009 to help in 2010

At the Dawn of a New Year
It is only helpful to look back upon an old year to remember God's faithfulness: His grace where we have failed and/or His many faceted provision in need. So I'm posting a few of last year's clips (click on highlighted words) in hopes to encourage you as well for this coming year.

1. "Your faithfulness continue to all generations." Psalm 119:90

3. " Lo, I am with you always even unto the end of the earth."Matthew 28:20

4. "For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.." Romans 7:18

5. "I desire to do your will, O my God" Psalm 40:8

6. "Sing for joy, O heavens, for the Lord has done this; shout aloud O earth beneath. Burst into song, you mountains, you forests and all your trees... he displays his glory." Isaiah 44:23

7. Considering the storms in our lives , Jesus says, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?" Mark 4:3-41

8. "I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is still day: the night cometh, when no man can work." John 9:4


9. "...the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."

10. “No matter how black the clouds over our heads may be, we are to hold on until the day breaks – and it will eventually break.”

"We are not skilled to understand, what God has willed what God has planned."


With 8760 hours next year minus 2920 hopefully sleeping, I pray you might know God's will for you in the 5840 remaining. How is He encouraging you?


1 Tabletalk Dec 2009, p.65 "our Blessed Struggle" Guy M Richard

No comments: