Sunday, August 30, 2009

In a fog


Morning Fog


Lately in the morning we wake up foggy and with frogs, not just in our head and throat but outside our window. By midmorning it lifts and a glorious late summer day decides to stay. I love this time of year.


This last week I interviewed a friend to help him promote his book. He related several stories about friend's boats in the fog and I ended making a video of a fog related story about his Dad and his house. I tried to post it below on blogger but something went wrong and the whole page disappeared and it saved the blank page before I could get to the auto drafts. I sort of ended up with this story in the fog.


What I wrote is not reappearing even in my mind so I will just give the link to Henry's video and put it also on the sidebar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZkTrMSkqKU.

No comments: