Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's happened to the blog?

We are back in the San Juan Islands for a few days after our fun travel to California for Maggie's baptism and to see her parents as well. We've been on the go this and next month too, so I can't seem to get caught up and may not.

The pictures Neil took last week, when we were visiting our granddaughter and her parents, were accidentaly deleted (not again). I had hoped to get them on the blog. I think I will have to get my old camera up and running again and take more time to write. But perhaps it is time to take a break and change gears on this bumpy road.

We are thankful this season to have good health to travel, as well as some funds for now, and a family that we enjoy. Thank you for checking in on us even though this spot is under construction with road blocks.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: